Member Service Associate
- Posted By: admin
- 0 Comments
- Posted on: 4th February, 2019
Working from Calgary, Member Service Associate (Call Centre Staff) fulfills the role of being the face of the organization to our customers. Our associates interact daily with a variety of our clients, constantly building strong relationships with corporate employers and their plan members. Our associates are focused on delivering the Link core values; Integrity, Transparency, Accountability and Reliability. We are searching for enthusiastic, conscientious individuals who believe in service excellence and have a passion for life long learning. This is an exciting challenge in a Start-up environment, and whether you have experience with employer sponsored financial wellness benefit plans or not, we are excited to hear from you!
- Managing calls from corporate clients and plan members in employer sponsored group savings plans (CAP).
- Taking ownership of inquiries and ensuring all questions or issues are resolved or escalated appropriately.
- Following established rules that support compliance and audit requirements.
- Addressing Plan Member needs and challenges while keeping other team members updated with ongoing requests and requirements.
- Balancing operational results with service delivery in achieving daily benchmarks for call volume.
- Participate in ongoing training to expand knowledge base.
- Support miscellaneous tasks and projects as assigned.
- Degree or diploma would be preferred but is not mandatory.
- Fluency in English is a requirement; fluency in French (or another language) would be an asset.
- Proven success with communication and customer service in a previous call centre (or similar) environment.
- Familiarity with common financial concepts (RRSP, TFSA, ETFs, MER).
- Competency with common technology and technical concepts.
- Flexible availability to accommodate business needs; hours are Monday to Friday with a variety of shifts daily.
- Effectively manages themselves during times of stress and acts as a leader by setting an example for others.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly and a commitment to ongoing learning and development.
- Strong analytical, attention-to-detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
Financial Wellness Benefit Plans
Create a culture of caring